Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts...

To my very limited viewers. I would like to apologize for not updating my blog as often as I would like to. I know some of you still check from time to time to see if there are any updates on the model A or anything similar, and for that I appreciate you. My blog on the other hand is not filled with random pics or re-blogged pics, its more for the documentation of my model A and the Corpse Wheelie bowling team,we bowl one tournament a year which is coming up at the end of the month. There have been some life changes as of lately which consist of being unemployed to getting a new job as a boiler maker and let me tell you that consumes most of my time. So back to the model A topic, Casey of Lancaster Motor Sport and I talked and we plan on having the model A like 95% done by new years so expect some sort of update by then. Thank you for your patience and Corpse Wheelie wishes you all happy holidays. - Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment