Monday, February 6, 2012

1930 model a sport coupe

well i kept it a secret from this blog for a long time now. After i parted out the S4 i was going to build a 70 240z with a 350sbc. Well that changed after my buddy troy sent me a link to a 1930 model a sport coupe. The price was right and i jumped on it. most of my friends know i have been into hot rods for the longest time and im not sure why i havent built one yet, so yeah the time has come and we have been working on it. I am using my friends shop, Lancaster Motor Sports, to help me with the frame build because i do not have a welder handy at my house yet. well enough talking ill post some pics.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment